A Charming Fisherman’s cottage for two!
Set in the historic East side of Whitby, close to the picturesque Harbour, the cottage is in a quiet little lane, just off this charming cobbled street with its array of individual shops and galleries, and leading to Whitby Abbey.
A perfect mix of original beams, sash windows, and winding stairs, with a stylishly contemporary interior and decor.
- The Cottage has a living room with stereo, Sat TV and DVD, a dining area, walnut floor, and a fireplace for those cosy evenings.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, oven, dishwasher, washing machine. There is a little courtyard with bistro table and chairs.
- The first floor has a limestone tiled shower room and separate dressing room.
- The Bedroom on the Second floor has a king size bed, Philippe Starck lamps and a delightful bespoke chandelier. Plus an IPod docking station.
- All linen and towels are provided